Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oh Reyes, We Missed You!

Hello Reyes Barbecue!
It's April Fool's Day but trust me on this one :)


After quite some time, Noel and I once again were able to eat at one of our favorite grill house, Reyes Barbecue!

We ordered our favorite dish, Chicken BBQ and Boneless Bangus - both have 2 pieces in serving so we can share one each dish :)


YUMMMMY!!!




Their grilling process is quite faster than the usual.

Sorry for the picture, I was actually about to eat that time but then Noel told me to take a picture so I can blog it. That's why my java rice is already ruined from it's cupped form. As you can see we already shared one piece from one dish. (From the above picture : on the left side is Boneless Bangus, right side is Chicken BBQ)

Time to eat!



Their Peanut Sauce Trademark tasted a little more peanuty than the usual. Other than that, I can't say anything negative because it's all really delicious.

Thumbs up again from Noel! ^__^




BTW, that's in Food Choices, Glorietta 4 :)

For those who haven't tried Reyes BBQ, we recommend it! :)
(Should I get paid for blogging this? haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment